Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

TYPICAL CATS

I have a lot of daily cartoons I follow on the Internet. I like to get my information & entertainment early in the morning & at one location.

One of my favorites cartoons is ARLO AND JANIS. I used to read it in the Memphis newspaper when I lived in Tennessee, but the cartoon is not carried in the local "rag". [There's another story there, for another time.]

It just seems the artist -- Jimmy Johnson -- captures certain features of daily life in a unique & humorous way. Today's cartoon is a classic example ...

With three indoor/outdoor thugs ... ah, cats ... this one really was both funny & hitting close to home. This can be soooo like cats, when they KNOW it is time to come in ... they are being called & they have absolutely no desire to listen, respond or obey.

Too many times I have had to lug one or more of my cats into the house, when, like a 10-year old kid with the sun having set, they have wanted "... just five more minutes to play".

Typical cats.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. That one is definitely true. Although, sometimes when I call my cat, he comes running. That's when I tell him he's such a great cat and much better than any dog I've ever had. (Dogs DO NOT listen to me.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I think there is a little bit of cat - or kid - in all of us! ((((Giggle)))))

    ReplyDelete