Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Sunday, September 5, 2010

NEVER HAVE ENOUGH

Previously I have confessed to my "need" to have volumes of color paper, along with assorted size envelopes, also in vast quantities & colors. I trace my desire for such items back to my "artistic days" of my youth.

I also have the writing instruments to go along with all the parchment. Literally several hundred pens, markers & highlighters line the back of my desk. On the table behind the desk ... just as many.

Like the closet full of paper & envelopes, I also have "back-up" writing tools in storage containers. I never know when I'll need that certain color ... shade ... point size ... grip, etc.

Precious & Wobs -- with check book in between -- add balance to the desk & prevent it from capsizing from the weight of the pens. I wish.

It must be some mental hang-up of mine. New stiles of pens/markers -- which the manufactures are always coming up with, no doubt for frustrated pen buyers like myself -- will always catch my eye & my Visa card.

Last week, I went into Office Depot for a new color ink cartridge for my printer. I also came out of the store with three new highlighter sets & a blister card of new gel pens. The cat I already had.

It just seems I never have enough. Pens that is. I have enough cats.

3 comments:

  1. ARe you sure you have enough cats? Just think of the fun you all could have for about 2 months with a kitten. Around here, we're always wishing we had a new kitten. But Jack's enough. He is. He is.

    Yes, those pens are pretty. What do you use them all for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What ??? Are you one of those people who writes on plain white paper ... with a BLUE INK PEN ??!!!!

    Get colorful !!

    ReplyDelete