Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

TRICK OR TREATERS AT THE DOOR

It looks as if the weather forecast for Halloween night will cooperate for any kids going out trick or treating. A cool, clear night is coming up without a hint of rain.

Darn !! I think this would be an excellent night for a rain storm.

The pressure is starting to build all day as to my being able to maintain my "streak"; going 14 years in a row without any kids coming to the door for candy on Halloween.

I don't dare open that bag of Butterfinger Candy Bars too soon. I can almost smell them through the plastic bag. I can't eat them myself until I'm ... "safe". Got to save them ... in case some kids show up at the door.

Actually, I do get frequent activity at my front door. Year round.

This is a daily happening at my home. The girls on the outside ... wanting to come inside. In cases like this, food is usually the desired quest, as soon as the door is opened.

Precious -- "Momma Kitty" -- is patiently sitting & waiting. Wobs -- AKA, "THE WOBBLER" (who's name is always written in CAPS) -- is a bit more aggressive in wanting me to get to the door & open it.

Like little furry Trick or Treater's, they are at the door, wanting snacks for food. Wobs is standing up for her demands, which is a common sight.

At least my Butterfinger Candy Bars are off limits for them.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, great. Now I'm wanting a Butterfinger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a WHOLE BAG of Butterfingers.

    Last night made it 14 straight. I'm 14-1.

    I'M GOING TO DISNEYLAND !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. STILL ... safely snuggled in their un-opened bag in the pantry.

    It's called "WILL POWER". [Or ... "WON'T POWER".]

    ReplyDelete