Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

BACK-NAPPERS

Having arrived into the world of CAT LOVERS almost four years ago, I get e-mails with attachments directed to me by friends who know of my LOVE for my three cats.

Well, 90% of the time I love them. The other 10% ... ahhhhh ... let's not go there.

My friend & pretend "younger sister" from Memphis -- Mertle -- sent me an e-mail which had several photos I thought were very cute. In fact, I keep chuckling at several of the pictures each time I look at them.

I've saved my favorites & thought I would share them.

TOTALLY COMFORTABLE

THE FAMILY THAT NAPS TOGETHER ...


SNOOZING IN THE GREEN GRASS

The last photo could have been in Mertle's e-mail but it wasn't. It's my kitty, Precious.

Precious is a certified "Back-Napper" of long standing. Having her in my life & seeing the way she can totally relax when sleeping, is no doubt, why I have enjoyed the pictures Mertle sent me & why they continue to crack me up.

7 comments:

  1. Careful. I don't know about the crew in the first two pictures, but Precious would have breath like Fancy Feast or Temptations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat in the last picture looks like my cat Spock.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Precious" -- who deserted her original owners to come join me -- is properly named.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL cats have bad breath. That's why God made them pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine have the minty fresh tint of bird feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Murderers!

    On an different note, I actually have a post scheduled for the 30th. Yay! I'm 1/8 back to normal. Whatever that means.

    ReplyDelete