Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Monday, October 11, 2010

CAT HAIR & UNDERWEAR

Since I am not the only member of this household, I have to constantly be aware of were my "roommates" are. Along with watching where I sit or step, I have to be careful of doors being left open, be they closet doors -- or worst yet -- bathroom doors.

There is no privacy in this house.

A classic example was yesterday, as after taking a shower, I was not quick enough getting dressed to avoid an "inspection" of bedroom by Precious.

"What ... no silks???"

"This is quite comfortable. I think I'll hang out here awhile."

"Time for a little snooze".

Cat hair IN the underwear. That's not unusual around here. Maybe even "normal".

5 comments:

  1. What a cute little face! Precious deserves a cozy bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious believes every time I sit down, my lap belongs to HER. When I typed that post, she was in my lap the whole time.

    My life was never the same since that small kitten -- belonging to neighbors -- decided the food was better at this location.

    She is my sweet baby !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks quite happy and content. Fur-shmur.

    I'm in the middle of a project that is consuming my life. Your is the only blog I'm reading right now. Thanks for the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "consuming your life" ?????

    The "project" ... is getting ready to appear on "Dancing with the Stars" ??

    ReplyDelete