Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WAL*MART -- DAILY


Like lots of folks, I am in Wal*Mart frequently.

They have just refurbished the big store in North Little Rock. It's really much nicer even from when they opened the store just a few years ago. It's much more "open" & brighter.

For awhile I was put-off by the NLR store. It seemed sloppy, messy & many times the shelves needed restocking. It appeared to be poorly managed. [I wished I had checked the sign in the store which contains the store manager name. I wonder if it is the same person now as it was then (?)]

Arkansas, being the "home state" & headquarters of W*M, we have more than our share of stores in the Little Rock area. When I didn't "like" the local store, I could always drive up to the W*M in Cabot. About a year ago, a BIG store was opened in Sherwood, Arkansas. It's even closer to me than the Cabot store. Very nice.

So as much as I shop at local Wal*Mart stores, I guess now days I am in W*M ... EVERY DAY !!

Well, not physically. I am in W*M stores -- all around the United States -- on a web site called http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/.

I admit I am addicted to it. It's page after page of people, cars in the parking lot & anything else ... strange ... going on at W*M. The photos usually have a funny/critical caption.

What's so funny ?? The people !! Extremes !! Weirdness !! People with blue hair ... short, very short, shorts ... men in platform shoes ... cars in the lot with all sorts of "attachments". One of my favorite photos: A woman standing in line at W*M with an ankle monitor on.

I just love the web site. It changes through out the day, as more photos are submitted. Just about every time I am on my computer, I check the web site for an "up-date".

Yes ... I am in Wal*Mart every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment