Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A BEAUTIFUL, DELIGHTFUL DAY




I am sure it is ... somewhere. Not here. Not today.

It's been raining -- AGAIN. We just started to dry out from last week. It's rained all morning, sometimes quite heavy. The creek is full & flowing again & there are "ponds" all over my property.

Naturally ... the cats think they want to go outside. They go to the door, indicate they want "out", then once they do go out on the porch, they decide they want back in. Wait 15 minutes & repeat again.

Of course, the picture today is NOT today, but rather a shot of the front of my property on a much better day this past Summer. Funny ... then it was too hot. [Goldilocks, where are you ??]

It's going to be a day to stay indoors & do laundry, work at my desk & do some of the projects on my "to-do-list". There are a lot of things to get accomplished & it's a good day to do them all.

REALITY CHECK: What I will do, more than likely -- lay on the couch reading, listening to the radio. It's going to be a too dismal/dreary day to put effort into it.

One thing I will not do; check The weather Channel.  It rained.  It is raining.  It will rain.  I don't need to be reminded.

Now ... time to get a book & relax on the couch. Let it rain.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hey, (93)...enjoyed all of your musings and will follow as time permits. Rainy days can be the best...snoozing with a cat "afghan" or making soup for supper. And I remember when you were just thinking of buying your first bamboo plants! How time flies...zzzzzzzzzzzzzz R.R.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete