Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

KITCHEN ... "STUFF"

I was taking some photos in my library today, with the thought of responding to a blog comment received about all my books. I plan on doing that in the future, but in the mean time decided to send along some pictures of my refrigerator.

Like many homes, I have a lot of magnets, photos & assorted items sticking to my refrigerator. I just don't have the report cards & kids drawing so many families do. And don't send me any !!

I've tried to space the first two photos together to give a full frontal illustration to the "junk" on my "double door". Note too, the woks on the top.

About this point in reading this post, I know my friend Bubba is taking off his glasses & moving his nose closer to his computer screen, trying t see the fine details in some of the door attachments.


Yes, Bubba, that's a butt in a thin thong -- say that five times, fast -- riding a bike. It's a POSTCARD I received in the mail, from Germany, from our buddy, "Sting".

It's quite a collection. You name it ... people, pets, presidents & magnets from my travels.

The photo above is the right side of the refrigerator. More room. More magnets & paraphernalia.

There is Elvis & Nixon, the Alamo, my Mother & a brother & sister, as well as two pictures of "Wemus", along with more ... "stuff", including more butts. [Cats]

The refrigerator. I also keep food in it.

10 comments:

  1. And of course, right on top ...Roy and Ruth "Woome" - and I didn't even need to squint to figure that out!
    "Weiner Woome"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything showing a beautiful lady's butt or boobs is always a winner with me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number one on our program ... number one in our hearts -- Roy & Ruthie.

    And ... at the top of my refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You caught me! Guilty as charged. Interesting and organized...that's good.

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bubba -- You are a person of habits & thus easy to predict. A typical "McCain-Republican".

    Or ... is it a "Huckabee-Republican" for the next two years ??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paul-Republican here.

    Are you sure you don't want some report cards? And I think I've seen some pictures on the interwebs of cats in bikinis. You need some of those.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Billy Bob....YOU are THE person of habit!!

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bubba -- Yes, Me too, but I keep my glasses ON !!

    Stacey -- Paul ?? Ron or Rand ??

    The "kat butt" magnets -- on the side of the frig. -- are enough for me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess Ron Paul is a ... "Texas Thing".

    ReplyDelete