Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

iPHONE & TOMATOES

FOLLOW-UP TO YESTERDAY'S POST --

Once I charged up the iPhone I found yesterday morning, I spent some time with it, trying to see if I could determine the owner by any information in the phone. I was encouraged right off, due to the opening screen picture being of a peach orchard in Spring bloom. And I knew where that orchard was located.

I finally found a phone number/name in the directory which looked promising & called it. Small world ... it was my neighbor just down the road. The phone belonged to her daughter -- Karen -- who I know, since in the Summer I ride my bike to buy tomatoes & other produce at the farm her & her husband own ... where they have the peach orchard.

Last night at 6 P.M. I went to the neighbors house to return the iPhone to Karen who was visiting there. Due to all the personal items in the phone -- think new-born grand-baby pictures -- Karen was VERY HAPPY to get her lost iPhone returned to her.

I have a feeling I am going to have some delicious tomatoes next year.

5 comments:

  1. You are a good and honest person (even if you aren't great at grammar).

    Bubba

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray. All's well. Is she a runner? Is that how she lost it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bubba -- YOU try composing this stuff & dealing with Blogger at 6:30 A.M. Oh, that's right. That would be about FOUR HOURS before you even wake up in the morning ... or afternoon.

    Stacey -- No runner. She set the phone on her car & drove off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work, Sherlock!!

    ReplyDelete