Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

CAT TANNING

In a previous life, I was probably a Nudist. Any decent weather, from March till December, finds me in shorts & a t-shirt. No long pants for me.

Truthfully ... I'd wear LESS if I could.

I've been lucky ... skin wise. No "problems" -- so far in life -- with any issues due to sun exposure, & I am outside -- minimally clothed -- a lot.

I enjoy going to the beach, too. Sand, waves & fun. I always "improve" my grass-cutting, yard-working-tan when I lay around at the beach/ocean. [Or the Caribbean, when it's not too oily.]

When I'm cutting grass, I'm usually in shorts & flip-flops. Maximum exposure & tanning.

As I've written before, my cats like to follow me around when I'm working in the yard. Not so much though, when I've got the tractor started up. Too noisy for their liking.

Still, they like to be outside & enjoy the benefits of a sunny, warm day.

I never have found out were they got those small lounge chairs.

1 comment:

  1. I laughed so hard at the girls covering their girls. Who thinks these things?

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete