Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Friday, August 6, 2010

... BY POPULAR DEMAND

Recently I have been thinking of starting a secondary blog ... one devoted to writing about my cats. I've done so many posts about them, I am sure the "cat haters", viewing my blog thinking it is strictly about bamboo, must believe they are getting tricked into a "cat blog".

Trust me ... there are a lot of written comments left in response to my posts which I never allow to get added to my blog. [I guess it does get boring, scanning the Internet all day, while living in their parents basement. It shows in the grammer & spelling.]

Still, it's MY BLOG & those not wanting to view it can just F ... ah ... "click off".

This is a recent photo of Precious (top) & Wobs in the "Kat Kondo".

Wobs gets the most usage out of the furniture, being in it at some point almost every day. Since one of the objects of the "Kondo" is to offer a sense of height for the cats, I'd say that Wobs has found it to her liking for that reason.

Many a time while I am adding to this blog, one or more of the cats will be with me, including now, when Wobs has been making it difficult for me to type OVER her, since she has spent much of the time laying on the desk, between me & the keyboard.

So there ... on the blog named for "Big Bamboo", but which very little is actually written about bamboo ... back, by popular demand, are Precious & THE WOBBLER, two of my three cats.

2 comments:

  1. You get random, rude posters? That's inneresting; never had that.

    Yay. Cats in a condo. So it turns out the 70 bucks really was worth it.

    Still craving candy bars. Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ... they hide behind the tag of "anonymous".

    But ... I have "HAND" ... as in "The Upper Hand" ... since I am the one controling the blog & can obtain great delight in deleting their crude attempts at put-downs.

    Ah ... THE POWER !!!

    Bill

    ReplyDelete