Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

UPDATE

Well, something has already changed since I wrote Monday about the shot-up road signs & trash littered in the same location.

No ... all the garbage is still there. Probably some added to it if I looked a bit closer.

There has been a new road sign installed. And so far ... it's free of bullet holes.

I'd love to take credit for the old, shot-up one being replaced, but I'm sure no one read my blog & then took action. More of a coincidence I'm guessing.

I'm going to keep track of how long it takes until someone uses it for target practice. It will happen, I'm sure of it.

Stay tuned for for more road sign updates.

2 comments:

  1. I'll try and find a similar shot-up road sign I passed recently by. We can compare the accuracy between South Carolina rednecks and their Arkansas counterparts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My rednecks will win.

    This is a state where some school districts close down on the opening day of deer hunting season.

    Education vs. hunting ?? A redneck needs to know his/her priorities.

    ReplyDelete