Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Monday, December 6, 2010

BAMBOO BOOK TOUR

Sarah Palin was in town last week. She was at the Sam's Club in West Little Rock, signing copies of her new book.

Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee is also on a book signing tour. I think Mitt Romney is also coming out with a book soon. No doubt he will be out there with his Sharpie.

Are there anymore Republican Presidential-Wanna Be's writing books ??

The book tour thing looks pretty good to me. Fly to a different city each day. Scribble in a book handed to you. Fly to another city & repeat.

Now that I am a book author, I guess I can set up a tour of my own. The only problem; I only have one copy of my book .


As a Xmas gift this year for my Mother -- Hilda -- I've had my blog printed into a hard-cover book. She lives in Florida & does not have, or use, a computer.

The book is 235 pages & has an index & dedication. The book is titled "Bill's Big Bamboo". [How original, I know.] I did make it "Volume One", as I plan on "publishing" future blog posts.

I printed my book with a company called Sharedbook. It was easy, fast & not too expensive. The whole process took only minutes.

And unlike Palin & the rest of the "authors" ... I didn't use a "ghost writer". My book is all written by ME.

I also have DOZENS of Sharpies, for if/when I go on my "Bamboo Book Tour".

NO CAMERAS OR REPORTERS, PLEASE !!

5 comments:

  1. Cool! I started writing a novel a couple of months back and it sits on my hard drive even now, a steamy pile of manure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quit reading blogs & get to writing your novel !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a 5-Star Post. Thanks for sharing! What an incredible present for your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Mellisa.

    I am very pleased the way the book turned out. It's ... well ... A REAL BOOK !!!

    I know my Mother will be very excited about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you have Sharpies!

    Congratulations on the book. I'd vote for you.

    ReplyDelete