Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Friday, November 27, 2009

FINALLY -- COMING OUT OF THE CLOSET !!!

Although Thanksgiving is over, it's still the "holiday season", with Christmas less than a month away. A change of seasons ... a change in me.

For me this time of the year is bringing much reflection & a strong desire to go on-the-record with an issue which needs to be addressed. I am afraid this may be "startling" ... but it needs to be said & brought out into the open. I mean no ill will. Just a strong desire to correct misconceptions on a very private matter.

First let me say -- before any words which may be frightening are laid out, never to be retrieved -- that I hope there will be no feelings hurt; that life will go on & friendships/relationships -- so long enjoyed & nurtured -- will weather these statements.

Secondly -- I know I have "changed". I know too, I am different than most "normal people"; single, living alone, having strange hobby's & interests. And then -- I added three cats to my life. A sure sign of "change", & although I see it as a kinder, gentler me, others look deeper.

So, with these changes within me ... with a sense of strength in what I am about to do ... a knowing feeling all will be so serene & accepted, I want to move forward with these changes.

I want to say what I am feeling.

I want this to be out ... "in the open".

PRECIOUS ... GET YOU FAT BUTT OUT OF THE CLOSET. YOU'VE BEEN IN THERE AN HOUR !! DANG NEAR BROKE MY TOE ON THE OPEN DOOR IN THE HALLWAY. GET OUT !!

There. It needed to be said.

That cat would stay in the closet all day long if I would let her. Well, no more. It's a new me & a new attitude.

___________________________________________________________________

Please don't be mad, Precious !! Don't get upset. You can go back in the closet. Here ... I'll open the door for you

___________________________________________________________________

Well ... that didn't work.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious! But why does she cause you to stub your toe?

    ReplyDelete