Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

MEOWATHON - 2011 ... ONE MORE TIME

I just received a copy of the photo taken at the "awards ceremony" at this year's MEOWATHON. All the medal winners had photos taken as a free service of Business Visuals of Memphis, who volunteered their services & photography for the MEOWATHON.  They also have a cute photo from the event -- of a "visiting" kitty -- on their blog.

After getting the medal, I had my picture taken with ... "The House of Mews ... Mascot" (?).  I don't remember the name -- of either the cat, or the person in the suit -- but I'm including the photo as just another reminder of the good time I had this year in Memphis.

Now ... getting ready for the 2012 MEOWATHON.  "Run for the Claws" !!

2 comments:

  1. When I am at Disney World I like getting my picture taken with Mickey and Donald. After several warnings I now stay far away from Jasmine and Bell from "Beauty and the Beast."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it up & they haul you away in the "Mickey Mouse Cart".

    ReplyDelete