Bamboo as it should be -- HUGE !!

Monday, August 22, 2011

THAT WAS QUICK


We're back already !! That extended weekend in Florida -- to visit with my Mother & attend the National Reptile Breeders Expo -- is already done & gone. That was quick.

I left here last Thursday morning -- the 18th -- & flew to Daytona Beach via Atlanta.  Then I rented a car & drove to Wildwood, Florida to see my Mother.  Back to Daytona on Friday for a weekend of all the fun & excitement of thousands of reptiles; snakes, turtles, lizards, along with all the crazy people -- including me -- who enjoy such animals.

Returning home to Arkansas this morning meant everyone returning home, as I stopped at the Vets to get my three little darlings -- Precious, Nibblets & THE WOBBLER -- who like me, where anxious to get back to "normal".  [Whatever that is in this household.]

The above photo was intended to be a two-part sequence: the girls in their carriers & then a photo of them stepping out all together for a nice homecoming photo. Didn't work.  They were too fast for me & the camera.

We are all back home now.  After all the planning & preparations, the long weekend was over quick.

3 comments:

  1. Those crates look like little race cars lined up and ready to go. I've been playing too much Mario Cart with Ian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were certainly anxious to get the race started.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back, could use a week down in Florida myself, the Keys to be more precise.

    ReplyDelete